Thursday, August 18, 2016

Youtube trick to sort playlists

We've all been on youtube and found some great content by a user that you just love, and you'd like to binge-watch all this person's videos!

Youtube doesn't allow you to watch a user's videos from oldest to newest in a playlist (unless you create your own by adding each video individually), but by sorting uploads by Upload date (oldest first), clicking on the first video (the oldest one), and adding:

&list=UL&sort=da

to the end of the address!! I go through the simple process in the following video:


NOTE: This is my first ever video uploaded to youtube, so if it's the digital equivalent of a cave painting, I apologize. Just trying to figure it out! Hopefully if I continue to do videos, I'll get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment